CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 4, 2007

return to dallas

While Patricia was in Canada seeing her newest grandson, I was in Dallas seeking info on my father. I used the Harris home as a base and Jan drove me to Bonham, Tx. We talked to many VERY interesting people and got a lot of tips and helpful info but no real answers. Jan then drove me to San Saba to check on the grave sites at the Green plots. They were still there. I then ordered a stone for myself. I expect to need it in about thirty years.
While Patricia was in Montreal, her sister called from Seattle and said that their mother had fallen and was in the hospital in Kamloops. Patricia flew back to Plant City (her visit was over anyway) and immediately flew to Seattle and then on to Kamloops. She is there now and will return to Floriduh in two weeks. They are trying to arrange for a person to come to their Mothers house two or three times a week to check on her. She refused to consider a nursing home. Just another speed bump.
Don, you look just the way I remember.
David

0 comments: